Sunday, August 3, 2008

Justin and JLi

A really good friend of mine from CA, Justin, called me a weekend or two ago and announced that he was in the end stages of his divorce. I mean, I hadn't talked to this guy in about a year and I didn't honestly know he'd even been married! This is the same Justin who convinced JLi to get married that one time they were in Vegas (yeah he didn't even know the girl, remember?). I guess he didn't know the girl that well before they got married and once they moved in together she turned out to be this horrible mooch and yadda yadda, whatever. I was not really shocked, per say, about him getting divorced, I was shocked that he actually got married! He was the one who had a different girlfriend weekly. Him settle down? Nah. I've been talking to him almost daily here lately, ever since he called a couple weeks ago. I still have a teeny crush on him, he's uber hot and just awesome. He's funny, and musical, and hot. Perfect. Plus, he's a Dark Tower fan! If he weren't so flighty and indecisive he'd be perfect!

I haven't done much of anything today. We're watching neighbor Jake's dogs, Turk and Commala, and their Dobie (Commala) had MAJORRR diarrhea all over their dining room last night. So I spent a half hour or so getting that cleaned up. Ew. It sucked, but whatever, had to get done. Both of their dogs are super cute and sweet.

Other than showering and laundry I'm not planning on doing anything else today. Yesterday was an exhausting day. I swam alot and got super tired so today I'm a lazy bum! Bella's driving me nuts though. I think she's just hot and uncomfortable, but she's acting totally off. Whatever, she'll be fine ;o)

No comments: