Saturday, August 9, 2008

UGH!! (and other frustrated words)

It is really getting down to the wire (a week from today!) with the whole car thing. I have been turned down so many times I have officially lost count. Okay, my credit score sucks. I get that, I know, bad Amanda. It is my fault, I take responsibility. But that doesn't mean that I can't get stressed to the effing max about the fact that I apparently can't qualify for a decent car period. How is it going to affect my credit score when the only place I can get to finance me will only finance me for a 1990 car that has about 180k miles on it. They are going to charge me $300 bucks a month for this car which is absolutely ridiculous. What is the probability that this car will actually run for the 2 1/2 years my loan is for? Pretty much zilch. So how is this going to affect my credit when I am suddenly being forced to pay for a car that went belly up? GR. I just feel like I have put SO MUCH into making my life better for myself and I feel like I fail at every turn. Its incredibly frustrating.

I emailed a sales person at Carmax this evening and told them my credit score to see if they could work with it, we'll see... the thing is, i don't even know how to improve my score. I pay my cards early or on time and I try really hard to pay over the minimum, what more can I do?

I found a lump on Jen's cat this evening. I was holding him and it was right on his side where Bella's was...Rabies on right. I'm guessing its a reaction to the rabies vaccine, which Bella's was also, and if that is the case it needs to come off ASAP. I'm taking him in on Monday and we aren't going to feed him tomorrow night in case we end up having enough time to fit him in. How scary, right? Two vaccine reaction kitties in the same house? I thought it was supposed to be rare. Its not, its not as rare as people are lead to believe and the number of dogs I'd seen with autoimmune disease from vaccines is just mind boggling. I have come to the decision that vaccinating your animals is almost too risky. I mean, if it goes outside, keep it up to date on Lepto and heartworm preventative but outside that? Screw it. I won't vaccinate another animal I have after their baby shots. Its so not worth it!

I'm going to watch 300 then off to sleep!!

No comments: