Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bella, REALLY?



As I write this she is perched (all eleven flabby pounds of her) on my shoulders, she is purring and rubbing and crying and purring and rubbing and crying. Do you know what she wants? To be held. Yes, that is all she wants these last couple days!

Take last night for instance. She crawled into my arms and I was glad to snuggle, but every single time I drifted off she's start crying and pawing at my face! REALLY? Eventually I was so tired that I started to drift off with my mouth open and she put her paw in my mouth. Now she's an attention WHORE but this is extreme even for her! I love it! I'm exhausted, but I love it ;o)

Work was absolutely exhausting today. More so than usual and I don't even know why. I didn't really get a lunch break, we were doing the surgery thing until weeeell after 1pm and then when I did finally get a second to breathe the alarm guys were there testing the fire alarm so it was so loud!

We do have this adorable kitten for adoption right now though. Her name is Kahlia (its supposed to mean something like "bright" in Hawaiian, don't ask I didn't name her!) but I just call her Lia. She's so cute its unreal! I do have some pictures of her but I left my cell at work. Poo. The kitten pictured above is Huey, one of my favorite kittens we've had for adoption. He was adopted about a year ago, I bet he's GIANT now!!

No comments: